This week in WDW

Last week my family headed down to Walt Disney World to camp out at Fort Wilderness and see some sights. My folks and I are still here but I thought I'd share some of what we have seen and done so far.

My aunt took this one when some of us went up in the Characters In Flight balloon at Downtown Disney.  Yes, it's scary. But it's an amazing view.


 My dad took this one when I was on the phone. Rainy day in Fort Wilderness.

This one I took this one on one of the transportation boats between the Magic Kingdom and Fort Wilderness. 


Here is my favorite part of the It's A Small World Ride. I remember loving this as a little girl.

Space cowboy? Taken at Downtown Disney.


At Hollywood Studios they have a make your own Lightsaber station that seemed pretty popular.


My brother came and visited us at our camp site. Having a golf cart is such a good idea when staying at  Fort Wilderness.


Hollywood Studios character greeting area left a sea of strolers.


Final picture was taken by my Dad. It's the docks at sunset here at Fort Wilderness.



It's still raining here. But it's way more cozy in a camper than in a hotel room. Fort Wilderness is a great place to stay. We ate take out from the Trails End Restaurant and came back to watch movies. It was a nice change to have a evening that was nice and cool just hanging out at camp.
More photos later





No comments:

Post a Comment